TC conference grants offer a possibility to young researchers and innovators (under the age of 40) affiliated in an Inclusiveness Target Country or Near Neighbour Country to attend international science and technology related conferences that are not necessarily organised by a COST Action.
How to apply?
References to background documents
COST-wide documents related to ITC CG:
The rest of this page points out the most important (or, easy-to-overlook) rules and links, and adds to it details that have been specifically approved by the NexusLinguarum Action MC.
Purpose of the ITC CG grants
To make it easier for Young Researchers and Innovators affiliated in a legal entity in an Inclusiveness Target Country (ITC) / Near Neighbour Country (NNC) to present their research (related to the NexusLinguarum topics) at an international conference.
Who is eligible?
- The applicant must be a Young Researcher or Innovator, i.e. a researcher or innovator under the age of 40.
- S/he must have his/her primary affiliation in a legal entity in an ITC or NNC country.
- For the actual reimbursement: There must be an oral or poster presentation at the conference listed in the program, with the grant applicant being an author or co-author. Furthermore:
- the main subject of the presentation must be on the topic of the Action and support it in achieving its scientific objectives
- the paper and/or presentation must formally acknowledge COST.
- For the formal grant application: The paper related to the mentioned presentation must have been accepted.
- For the preliminary grant application: The paper related to the mentioned presentation must have been submitted for review.
Detailed information on how to apply, financial details, conditions and ranking criteria for applications is available here.
The questionnaire to be filled for the preliminary grant application is here
For any further information about the submission procedure, please contact the Grant Awarding Coordinator, Penny Labropoulou (firstname.lastname@example.org) and/or Vice-Coordinator, Vojtěch Svátek (email@example.com).